Landing Fee for Non-Tenant aircraft$.70 per thousand pounds of certified maximum gross landing weight as defined by the FAA.
Fixed Based Operator at MAF is Signature Aviation. For hangar rental information or questions, please call 432-563-2033.
Deer Horn Aviation
Air King Aviation
Signature Aviation has military contract fuel available. Forms 44, 15, 315, and military credit card accepted.
Check out the following specifics regarding MAF:
- Located eight miles west from the City of Midland.
- N31°56'33.10" W102°12'06.88" Magnetic Variation 7.1 East
- Class C service 0600L-0000L other times Class E
- 2871 MSL
- 3900 MSL - Non-turbine aircraft
- 4400 MSL - Heavy, multi-engine and turbine aircraft
- 100LL, Jet A, Jet A1, Jet A1+, Jet B
- OX1, OX2, OX3, OX4
- Index B (required)
- Index C (maintained)
- Low Altitude VORTACW 177° 4.0 NM to field
- Farly NDB 104° 6.9 NM to field (unmonitored when tower closed)
- ILS/DME (unmonitored when tower closed)
- GPS RNAV, ILS, LOC BC, NDB, VOR, VOR (TAC) and VOR / DME RNAV
- RWY 16R-34L: 9501x150 asphalt grooved, 180 degree turns are prohibited to aircraft over 60,000 lbs
- RWY 10-28: 8302x150 asphalt grooved. Displaced threshold for RWY 28 692 ft. closed to aircraft over 60,000 lbs, 180 degree turns are prohibited to aircraft over 60,000 lbs
- RWY 04-22: 4605x75 asphalt. Closed to aircraft over 60,000 lbs
- RWY 16L-34R: 4247x100 asphalt. Closed to aircraft over 60,000 lbs
- Rotating beacon dusk to dawn and IFR
- RWY 16R - PAPI, and HIRL
- RWY 34L - REIL, PAPI, and HIRL
- RWY 10 - MALSR, PAPI, and HIRL
- RWY 28 - MALS, PAPI, and HIRL
- RWY 04-22 - MIRL
- RWY 16L-34R - MIRL