Avion Flight Centre provides hangar rental for Midland International Airport. Avion has long term and overnight hangar rental. Avion also provides complete hangar rental for long term and short term (11 months or less) rates.
For rate and rental information please contact Avion Flight Centre at (432) 563-2033.
CLASSES OF HANGARS
The following is a summary of various size aircraft and their classifications:
- "Small Single" engine aircraft: Small single engine aircraft such as a Cessna 140 or 152.
- "Medium Single" engine aircraft: Medium single engine.
- Typical aircraft includes Cessna 172, 182 or 210
- Piper Cherokee or Arrow; Beech Debonair or Bonanza.
- "Large Single" engine aircraft: Large single engine.
- Typical aircraft includes Malibu, AT-6 and Caravan aircraft.
- "Light Twin" engine aircraft: This class of aircraft includes small twin engine aircraft with gross weights of 6200 lbs. or less. These twins include what are sometimes referred to as "noncabin class twins."
- Larger aircraft in this category include Beech Baron, Duchess, Twin Bonanza, Cessna 310, 320, 337, 340, Piper Seneca, Aztec or Apache.
- "Medium Twin" engine aircraft: This class of aircraft includes the smaller cabin class twin engine aircraft with gross weights between 6201 lbs. and 11,000 lbs.
- The largest aircraft in this category includes: Beech Queen Air, Series 90 King Airs, D-18's, Cessna 400 Series Twins including Conquests Piper Navajo, Aerostar, and Cheyenne I and II, Aerocommander 980, 900, 690A, 690B, Merlin IIA or Merlin IIB.
- "Heavy Twin" engine aircraft: This class of aircraft includes all twin engine aircraft with gross weights greater than 11,000 lbs.
- Aircraft in this category includes: Beech Series 100 and 200, King Airs, Piper Cheyenne III, Aerocommander 1000, Merlin III, IV, Metroliner or all executive jet aircraft.